Gloss Restorer™ XL enhances the gloss and luster of finishes from a variety of chemical compositions such as acrylic, styrene-acrylic, modified vinyl toluene-acrylics, and more, when they are not severely damaged. Gloss Restorer™ XL includes a cross-linking function for improved durability and gloss.
- Use on surfaces with dull weathered sealer to restore the original shine, depth of gloss, and luster.
- Patented UltraPerm™ film formation allows for multiple applications without fear of “blushing” or whitening.
- Slows the cosmetic damage to shine and gloss caused by exposure to weather and UV rays.
- Provides protection to exterior concrete from the damaging effects of water and salt penetration.
- Reduces staining of concrete exposed to household chemicals, condiments, cooking oils, and gasoline.
- Cross-linking chemistry for extended durability and gloss development throughout the curing process.
- Superior shine and depth of gloss when compared with water-based sealers.
- Can be reapplied without fear of “blushing” or whitening.
- Contains ‹350g/L Volatile Organic Compound (VOC), making Gloss Restorer™ XL compliant in the Ozone Transport Commission (OTC), all Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium (LADCO) states, and exceeds Federal EPA standards.
- Low odor: safe to use interior as well as exterior.
- Water-based, non-flammable composition.
- Cleans up with soap and water immediately after use.
- Application temperature range from 60°F to 95°F.
- Bonds better than sealers for easy recoatability.