Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A is a solvent based product that meets the strict VOC requirements in states that require curing & sealing compounds to less than 350 grams per liter. Spay-Cure & Seal 25-A produces a medium gloss, clear, continuous film which effectively cures fresh concrete and protects concrete surfaces from intrusion of water, waterborne contaminants and dirt.
- Use on fresh concrete to cure the concrete. Curing minimizes crazing and shrinkage cracks. Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A holds moisture in the fresh concrete more effectively than other curing compounds to help the cement to fully hydrate. This process helps to maximize the strength and durability of the concrete.
- Use to seal and harden concrete. When applied as a sealer, Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A protects the concrete from water, deicers, salts and other mild chemicals. Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A develops a clear, durable acrylic film which tenaciously bonds to the concrete surface.
- Spray-Cure & Seal 25-A prevents concrete from dusting and simplifies the cleaning process by preventing dirt from penetrating the concrete.
- Allows concrete surface to develop full design strength by promoting complete hydration of cement
- Can be used in colder temperatures than VOC compliant water-based products
- Will not settle. Does not require agitation before use.
- Less likely to clog spray equipment than waterbased products.
- Fast drying
- Develops higher, deeper gloss than water-based products
- Can be used to reseal over other sealers with minimal surface preparation
- Increases the abrasion resistance of concrete
- Protects concrete from deicers, salts and other mild chemicals
- Reduces maintenance costs. Surfaces are easier to clean
- Compatible with most adhesives for resilient carpet and tile