Penetrating Siloxane Low-VOC Water-Based Concrete Sealer & Waterproofer
SpallGuard WB-10 a penetrating, chemically reactive, solvent-free, silane modifed siloxane emulsion designed to be a moisture and water repellent for concrete and masonry.
SpallGuard WB-10 contains a special beading agent to enhance water resistance and a catalyst to ensure the optimum chemical reaction necessary for water repellency.
- Protects exterior conrete and masonry surfaces exposed to salts, acid rain or freeze / thaw cycles including brick, stucco and concrete
- Can be used on both horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Specified for use on all types of concrete flatwork including parking lots, driveways, plazas, patios and walkways
- Municipal applications including median barriers, bridge decks, ramps and concrete pavement
- Protects concrete subjected to chloride attack including marine structures, vehicular repair and wash down facilities, loading docks
- Prevents chloride ion penetration from deicing chemicals or marine environments
- Prevents spalling of new concrete surfaces due to freeze / thaw cycling
- Penetrates deeply and chemically reacts with concrete and masonry for long lasting protection. Penetrates 1/16 - 3/8 inch (1.6-9.5 mm) depending on the substrate
- Seals pores and capillaries of substrate preventing liquid absorption while allowing excellent vapor transmission
- Protects reinforcing steel from corrosion caused by water or airborne salts
- Does not alter the appearance or texture of substrate
- Suitable for architectural and light colored surfaces
© 2020 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866