Water Emulsion Form Release
Safe-Slip® is a dual action emulsified concrete form release agent suitable for use with all types of forming materials. Safe-Slip is available in a ready to use formulation and concentrated version.
- All types of forming materials and form liners including elastomeric, PVC, and EPS
- Poured in place, architectural, and precast concrete
- Fiberglass, wood, or plastic concrete molds
- Equipment such as paving machines, bucket hoists, concrete pumps, and buggies
- All types of metal door and window frames
- Low Volatile Organic Compound (V.O.C.) content
- Will not stain white or light color architectural or precast concrete
- No odor
- Extends the life of forms and inhibits oxidation of metal forms
- Clings well to vertical surface
- Reduces labor cost of stripping and cleaning forms and equipment
© 2023 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866