Safe-Cure & Seal 309 is a water-based, acrylic cure and protect for concrete. It produces a clear, low gloss continuous film that effectively cures fresh concrete and protects concrete surfaces from freeze/thaw cycles, deicing chemicals, dirt and other contaminants. Safe-Cure & Seal 309 may also be an acceptable primer for ChemMasters pigmented acrylic coatings.
- Effectively cures fresh concrete to ASTM C309 specifications, to achieve the full design strength while minimizing drying shrinkage cracking.
- Interior concrete curing where a non-flammable, low odor curing compound is desired.
- Exterior concrete curing where an economical water-based, easy clean up, formulation is preferred.
- Protect older interior or exterior concrete.
- Primer for pigmented coatings such as ColorLastic
- Safe-Cure & Seal 309 is a very low VOC emission product at <100 g/L VOC.
- Compatible with most resilient floor covering adhesives (conduct a small test patch to ensure compatibility).
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals, fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, and other contaminants.
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting and other common defects that result from improperly cured concrete.
- May be applied over existing water and solvent based sealers (conduct a small test patch to ensure compatibility).
- Protects from most construction dirt and contaminants. Prevents mortar, plaster, and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces.