Safe-Cure® & Seal 309 cures fresh concrete to ASTM C309 standards and protects concrete surfaces from the intrusion of water borne contaminants and dirt.
- Effectively curing any fresh concrete enabling the concrete to reach its design strength, while minimizing drying shrinkage cracking
- After curing is complete, the durable SAFE-CURE & SEAL 309 film will continue to protect the concrete from salt and water penetration
- Sealing and dustproofing any older concrete surface
- SAFE-CURE & SEAL 309 is a truly green product. It's very low level of VOC emissions complies with the most stringent requirements. As a result, SAFE-CURE & SEAL 309 can be used to cure or seal concrete anywhere in North America.
- Allows concrete surface to develop full design strength by promoting complete hydration during curing process.
- Seals concrete surfaces with a tough film, increasing abrasion resistance of the floor
- Increases resistance to deicers, salts and other mild chemicals by filling concrete pores with clear, durable acrylic
- Reduces maintenance costs by keeping concrete from dusting and making surfaces easier to clean
- Low odor so that curing and sealing of interior concrete can be accomplished without respirators, fans or health concerns
- More cost effective than solvent based cure & seal systems
- Water clean up
- Milky white appearance during application aids in gauging coverage. SAFE-CURE & SEAL 309 dries clear