Concrete Form Release Agent
Release is a mineral oil and petroleum based form release agent. Its dual action formulation is lightly reactive with improved barrier characteristics. Release has a pleasant cherry scent.
- Plywood, high density plywood, wood, fiberglass, steel and aluminum forms
- Poured in place or formed concrete
- Equipment such as paving machines, bucket hoists, concrete pumps and buggies
- Metal door and window frames
- Promotes clean positive release of forms - reduces imperfections in the concrete
- Minimizes dusting of formed surfaces
- Dual action-barrier and lightly reactive
- Extends the life of all forms, inhibits oxidation of metal forms
- Reduces labor cost of stripping and cleaning forms or equipment
- Economical application rates
- Pleasant cherry scented aroma
- Clings well to vertical surfaces
© 2023 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866