Bonding Agent and Reinforcement
Protection with Migrating
Polyweld-EPXCI is a 3-component, solvent-free, moisture-tolerant, epoxy modified, cementitious product specifically formulated as a bonding agent and an anti-corrosion coating.
- An anti-corrosion coating for reinforcing steel in concrete restoration
- Added protection of reinforcing steel in areas of thin concrete cover
- Bonding agent for repairs to concrete and steel
- Bonding agent for lacing fresh, plastic concrete to existing hardened concrete.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and steel
- Effective barrier against penetration of water and chlorides - not a vapor barrier
- Long open time (up to 24 hours)
- Bonding agent & corrosion protection in one product
- Can be used exterior
- Contains corrosion inhibitors
- Excellent bonding bridge for cement or epoxy based repair mortars
- High strength
- Unaffected by moisture when cured
- Spray, brush or roller application
- Non-flammable, solvent free.
© 2018 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866