Polyweld is resistant to most alkalies and acids.
After Polyweld is dry on a substrate, it will rewet one time when topped with a cementitious product in order to effectively bond the fresh material to the substrate. After this Polyweld will not be affected by contact with moisture. Because of this Polyweld is suitable for use on exterior applications.
- Polyweld bonds fresh cementitious materials such as concrete, mortar, stucco and plaster to various existing surfaces including concrete, brick, tile, stone, concrete block, plaster, gypsum board, lath or wood.
- Polyweld can also be used as a polymer modifier for cementitious mixes to increase bond strength, flexural strength, acid resistance and permeability resistance.
- Polyweld can be used in interior or exterior applications and on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Rewettable one time- up to 72 hours after drying
- Can be used on interior or exterior applications
- Resistant to most alkalies & acids