› Cementitious Products › Grouts
› PolyTops™ CR Grout
PolyTops™ CR Grout
Chemical Resistant Vinyl Ester Grout
PolyTops™ CR Grout is a three component vinyl ester grout comprised of a 100% solids vinyl ester resin blend with proprietary aggregates formulated to produce an exceptionally chemical resistant grout.
- PolyTops™ GC Grout is a general construction, epoxy grout designed for applications where high strength, vibration resistance, temperature resistance and resistance to some chemical attack are required.
- When grouting machinery, PolyTops™ GC Grout maintains alignment even under extreme operating temperatures from hot to cold. PolyTops™ GC Grout is also ideal under dynamic loading conditions such as centrifuges, milling machinery, crushers, presses, etc.
- High strength - minimizes vibration damage
- Fast curing - shortens downtime
- Temperature resistant
- Flowable for ease in placement
- Holds alignment
- Premeasured unit for consistent on-the-job product
- Resistant to many corrosive chemicals and oils
© 2022 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866