Polyseal WB is a high performance, water-based, acrylic cure and protect for concrete. It produces a clear, non-yellowing, medium gloss continuous film that remains clear throughout its service life. This state-of-the-art proprietary formulation effectively cures fresh concrete and protects concrete surfaces from freeze/thaw cycles, deicing chemicals, dirt and other contaminants.
- Interior concrete where a low odor curing compound that meets ASTM C1315 standards is desired.
- Exterior concrete curing where a non-yellowing water-based, easy clean up, formulation is preferred.
- Enhance color and provide a uniform appearance of dry shake hardened floors, integral colored concrete, and acid stained concrete while curing and protecting the surface.
- Protect older interior or exterior concrete.
- Polyseal WB is a very low VOC emission product at <100 g/L VOC.
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals, fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, and other contaminants.
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting and other common defects that result from improperly cured concrete.
- May be applied over existing water and solvent based products (conduct a small test patch to ensure compatibility).
- Protects against most construction dirt and contaminants. Prevents mortar, plaster, and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces.
- Tint pack system available in twelve standard colors; special color matching available subject to minimum quantities.
- Tinted Polyseal WB may be used to cure or protect rough finished colored concrete and aids in reducing the finishing imperfections or variations in color.