Pure Acrylic Non-Yellowing Concrete Cure and Seal
Polyseal WB is a high solids, water-based, non yellowing, acrylic concrete curing and sealing compound. This state-of-the-art proprietary formulation forms a tough acrylic film to effectively cure fresh concrete and protect older concrete.
Polyseal WB creates a medium gloss membrane which remains clear throughout its service life. Polyseal WB can be colored with Polyseal WB Tint in a variety of standard and special colors.
- Interior concrete where a curing compound that meets ASTM C1315 standards is desired, but where the fumes from a solvent based product would be objectionable.
- Exterior concrete curing where a non-yellowing formulation is preferred and water-based clean-up is desired.
- Enhance the color and provide a uniform appearance of dry shake hardened floors, integral colored concrete and acid stained concrete while curing and sealing the surface.
- Seal and dustproof older interior or exterior concrete.
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals, fertilizers, salts, grease, oil, alkalies, mild acids and detergents.
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting and other common defects which result from improperly cured concrete.
- Seals out most construction dirt and stains, and prevents mortar, plaster and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces.
- Tint pack system available in twelve standard colors; special color matching available subject to minimum quantities.
- Tinted Polyseal WB may be used to cure or seal rough finished colored concrete and aids in hiding finishing imperfections or variations in color.
© 2019 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866