High Performance, Low-VOC, Solvent Based, Acrylic Curing and Sealing Compound for Concrete
Polyseal Plus-A is a premium quality, non yellowing, high gloss curing and sealing compound.
Polyseal Plus-A's high solids formulation has been developed specifically to give long-term protection to all exterior concrete including pigmented or decorative concrete. Polyseal Plus-A provides extreme abrasion and weathering resistance while developing exceptional gloss and color enhancement. Polyseal Plus-A eliminates concrete dusting and protects concrete from salt and water penetration. It generates a durable film that will continue to protect concrete after standard sealers have dissipated. Generally, Polyseal Plus-A will out last these sealers by at least one season.
- Cure freshly poured concrete where superior curing efficiency and non yellowing performance is required
- Seal, harden and dustproof existing concrete, particularly architectural or residential concrete exposed to freeze-thaw or UV exposure
- Enhance color and provide uniform appearance of dry shake hardened floors and stamped concrete
- Protects concrete surfaces against deicing chemicals, abrasion, alkalies, mild acids and detergents longer than standard sealers
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze-thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting and other common defects which result from improperly cured concrete
- Provides more working time than standard acetone based sealers
- int system available to pigment Polyseal Plus-A in a variety of colors. Tinted sealer may be used to cure or seal broom or rough finished concrete and aids in hiding finishing imperfections or variations in color
© 2018 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866