ChemMasters’ Polyseal is 25% solids, solvent-based, acrylic cure & protect for concrete. It produces a clear, non-yellowing, high gloss continuous film which effectively cures fresh concrete and protects concrete surfaces from freeze/thaw cycles, deicing chemicals, dirt and other contaminants.
This state-of-the-art proprietary formulation creates a high gloss and is completely non-yellowing, creating a glossy membrane that remains clear throughout its service life.
- Cure fresh exterior concrete where superior curing efficiency and non-yellowing performance are required.
- Protect existing concrete, particularly architectural or residential concrete exposed to freeze/thaw cycles and deicing chemicals.
- Enhance color and provide uniform appearance of dry shake hardened floors and stamped concrete.
- Protects concrete from deicers, fertilizer, salt, grease, oil, and other contaminants.
- Minimizes spalling due to freeze/thaw cycle exposure, hair line checking, premature cracking, dusting, and other common defects that result from improperly cured concrete.
- Protects against most construction dirt and contaminants. Prevents mortar, plaster, and concrete droppings from bonding to concrete surfaces.
- May be tinted with Polyseal Tints or Translucent Tints.