Self-Leveling Concrete Floor Underlayment
Level-Top is a polymer modified, cement based self leveling floor underlayment designed for interior structural floors scheduled to receive carpet, resilient flooring, ceramic tile or other finished floor coverings.
- Level existing floors before the application of floor coverings
- Smooth rough surfaces on new pored-in-place or precast concrete floors
- Wearing surface for interior residential, commercial or light duty industrial applications
- Underlayment for resilient floor coverings, VCT, ceramic or quarry tile, hardwood floors
- Nonshrink with excellent bond and flexural strengths
- Fast setting, accepts ceramic or quarry tile and carpet in one hour, VCT, sheet goods and hardwood in two hours
- Does not contain gypsum, will not dust or powder
- May be placed over concrete, masonry or plywood substrates
© 2019 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866