ChemPatch Form & Pour is a single component, shrinkage compensated, fiber reinforced repair mortar with air entrainment. Its pumpability, flow and outstanding freeze/thaw durability make it an excellent choice for large scale form and pour applications, indoors and out. It exhibits excellent flow and pumping characteristics in a wide variety of environmental conditions, with exceptional freeze/thaw durability. ChemPatch Form & Pour has an extended initial set that prevents cold joints on large projects, while producing a high quality substrate surface that can be reliably stripped from forms within 24 hours. ChemPatch Form & Pour may be placed neat, or extended up to 60% with 3/8” pea gravel for deeper repairs.
- Structural repairs requiring extended set times that may be stripped from forms within 24 hours
- As a flowable and pumpable mortar for form & pour repairs to columns, spans, barriers, etc.
- Full-depth patching of horizontal concrete
- Reaches initial set in 90 minutes at 72°F (22°C)
- May be stripped from forms within 24 hours of placement under most situations
- Superior flow and pumpability in form and pour applications
- Repairs from 0.50 inch (1.3 cm) to full depth
- Non-shrink with exceptional bond strength
- May be placed at temperatures 40°F (4°C) to 85°F (29°C). If ACI 306 cold weather concreting standards are followed it is possible to place as low as 20°F (-.6°C)
- Air entrainment for exceptional durability against freeze-thaw cycles and deicing chemicals
- May be extended for economical placement at depths greater than 1.5 inches (4 cm)