EZ Strip Cure DR is a water based, low V.O.C. low odor curing compound for fresh concrete which cures concrete, then quickly dissipates for easy removal to allow subsequent application of floor coverings, penetrating sealers, high performance coatings or waterproofing treatments. Typical dissipating qualities are evident within one week of application. EZ Strip Cure DR performs equally well in both interior and exterior applications. Does not require removal from floors that are to be diamond polished.
- Cures concrete scheduled for polishing or to receive subsequent treatments of dustproofers, liquid hardeners and densifiers, penetrating water repellent, polymer coatings or various floor coverings
- Easily removed with light mechanical or hand abrasion after curing is complete. Exterior removal may use low pressure water spray.
- EZ Strip Cure DR will not clog or load diamond polishing tools, and does not require removal from substrates that are to be diamond polished.
- EZ Strip Cure DR does not require UV exposure, and is easily removed indoors or outdoors.
- Easy to apply with standard spray equipment for curing compounds.
- Dissipates quickly for early removal.
- Very color stable even under prolonged UV exposure.
- Milky white during application for gauging proper coverage rate.