Concolor is composed of washed and specially graded quartz silica aggregate, cementitious binders, proprietary plasticizers, dispersing agents and stable colorants. Concolor is recommended for ACI 302, Class 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 floors.
- Interior and exterior horizontal concrete surfaces.
- Industrial, commercial and warehouse floors
- Loading docks, walkways, ramps
- Airline hangars, schools, hospitals, shopping malls
- Distribution centers, manufacturing and assembly facilities
- Dense, non-dusting surface resists liquid penetration, reduces maintenance costs
- Abrasion resistance significantly greater than plain concrete surfaces
- Standard colors and special architectural color matching available subject to minimum orders
- May be placed in wet or damp environments, will not oxidize or discolor
- Controlled consistency of premixed material eliminates errors and labor intensive site mixing