Certi-Vex Guard Clear is an innovative, solvent-based, high gloss, non-yellowing, one step acrylic co-polymer curing compound with a penetrating water repellent silane sealer for use on both new and existing broom finish and decorative concrete. The film forming acrylic cures new concrete to ASTM specifications, while penetrating silane sealer reacts with alkali and moisture within pores and capillaries to form a hydrophobic gel, protecting the concrete from the damaging effects of water and chloride penetration.
This innovative one-step product eliminates the costly removal of curing compounds and time-consuming water curing of new concrete when a protective penetrating water repellent sealer is desired. Once applied, the surface is properly cured and water repellent in one application and puts concrete into service weeks sooner.
- Recommended for use on both broom finish and decorative concrete
- New and existing horizontal and vertical concrete
- All types of concrete flatwork, driveways, plazas, patios, walkways and loading docks
- Long-term protection of both new and existing exterior concrete from damage caused by freeze/thaw cycles and deicing chemical
- For commercial and residential applications
- Eliminates the 28 day, 3-step process to provide water repellent protection to newly placed concrete.
- Long term protection of both new and existing exterior concrete from damage caused by freeze/thaw cycles and deicing chemicals
- Allows freshly placed concrete to achieve its maximum design strength and durability
- Non-yellowing and may be used on decorative and stamped concrete
- Reduces labor costs putting concrete into service weeks sooner than traditional methods