Aquanil™ Plus 40 VOC
Low VOC, 40% Solids, Solvent Based, Penetrating Silane Sealer
Aquanil Plus 40 VOC is a low-VOC, 40% active solids, penetrating, water repellent, fast drying, chemically reactive, solvent based silane sealer for commercial and residential applications.
Aquanil Plus 40 VOC is a low-VOC, 40% active solids, penetrating, water repellent, fast drying, chemically reactive, solvent based silane sealer for commercial and residential applications. Aquanil Plus 40 VOC provides exceptional protection against damage caused by freeze/thaw cycles and deicing chemicals and may be used in temperatures down to 20°F (-7°C). Aquanil Plus 40 VOC is formulated to comply with low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Emission Standards where emission standards are <250 g/L.
- Horizontal or vertical, exterior, cured concrete
- Residential, commercial, industrial and municipal applications
- All types of concrete flatwork, parking lots and structures, driveways, plazas, patios and walkways
- Marine structures, vehicular repair and wash down facilities, loading docks
- May be used in temperatures down to 20°F (-7°C)
- Minimizes chloride ion penetration from deicing chemicals, acid precipitation, salt air, and water in marine environments that reduce corrosion of the reinforcing steel from chloride exposure
- Reduces spalling of new concrete surfaces due to freeze-thaw cycling
- Chemically reacts with concrete components for long lasting protection
- Penetrates deeply for maximum protection
- Seals pores and capillaries of substrate preventing liquid absorption while allowing excellent vapor transmission
- Does not alter appearance or texture of substrates
© 2021 ChemMasters, Inc.
Silencure, Polyseal, Traz, Aquanil, Spall Guard, Chemisil, EZ Strip Cure, SafeSeal, Spray Film, DuraShield SRT, Slip Stop and Exposee are trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc. ChemMasters and Safe-Cure are registered trademarks of ChemMasters, Inc.
300 Edwards Street, Madison, Ohio 44057
Phone 440.428.2105 - 800.486.7866