Aquanil Plus 40-A is non-etching, will not harm most uncoated glass, metal frames, or painted surfaces and leaves no residue to clean. Aquanil Plus 40-A is formulated to comply with low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) Emission Standards in low VOC states such as the OTC, LADCO.
- Horizontal or vertical, exterior or interior, cured concrete and masonry.
- Residential, commercial, industrial and municipal applications.
- All types of concrete flatwork, parking lots and structures, driveways, plazas, patios and walkways.
- Median barriers, bridge decks and piers, ramps, pavements.
- Marine structures, vehicular repair and wash down facilities, loading docks.
- No need to mask uncoated windows, metal frames, or painted surfaces — does not etch surfaces, leaves no residue, requires no cleaning after application.
- Minimizes chloride ion penetration from deicing chemicals, acid precipitation, salt air, and water in marine environments that reduces corrosion of the reinforcing steel from chloride exposure.
- Reduces spalling of new concrete surfaces due to freeze-thaw cycling.
- Chemically reacts with concrete and masonry components for long lasting protection.
- Penetrates deeply for maximum protection
- Seals pores and capillaries of substrate preventing liquid absorption while allowing excellent vapor transmission
- Does not alter the appearance or texture of substrates