Fast Setting Repair Mortar
SpeedPatch is a cementitious mortar for repairs of holes, voids and cracks in concrete and masonry surfaces. This proprietary blend of unique cements and admixtures produces a light concrete colored mortar with accelerated set and high early strength.
SpeedPatch is formulated without added gypsum for enhanced durability and extended resistance to severe weathering and underground environments.
- Above or below grade, interior or exterior, horizontal, vertical or overhead repairs
- Precast panels, steps, columns and beams, concrete pipe
- Construction faults in formed walls, snap-tie or spreader holes, cracks, honeycombs
- Curbs, walkways, handrails, cornices, lintels, sills
- Eliminates forms for many vertical and overhead applications
- May be shaved or molded to the contours of surrounding surface
- Excellent freeze / thaw resistance for durability
- Light concrete color blends well with many existing substrates
- Minimizes downtime on restoration projects
- Unlike gypsum based products, set time is not slowed as the product ages or at lower ambient temperatures