Color enhancing treatment
for architectural pavers
Paver Enhancer enhances and enriches color development of architectural pavers, and improves stain resistance.
Paver Enhancer is a penetrating, water-based treatment that deepens and enhances the color of porous architectural dry cast pavers. This product was specifically designed for use on pavers for maximum cosmetic enhancement with uncompromised breathability. Paver Enhancer penetrates the surface of pavers, minimizing the formation of efflorescence and creating a matte finish that resists staining. Paver Enhancer is very low in Volatile Organic Compounds (V.O.C.) and compliant in all US States and Canada.
- Exterior pavers to enhance, deepen and enrich color development
- Create a uniform “finished” look to architectural pavers
- Penetrating and fully breathable
- Will not contribute to the formation of efflorescence
- Helps maintain original appearance
- Resists staining from oil, grease, food and beverages.
- Protects pavers from water damage
- Paver Enhancer is a very low VOC emission product at <100 g/L VOC
- May be applied prior to use of glossy film forming sealers like Traz 25 and Polyseal WB, or over a penetrating water repellant like Spall Guard WB 10.