High Molecular Weight Methacrylate
Penetrating Sealer with 30% Tensile Elongation
Duraguard 401-30E is a 3-component, low viscosity, solvent free, high molecular weight methacrylate penetrating sealer and crack healer with enhanced tensile elongation for use in high flexural environments.
- Provides long term protection for concrete surfaces against water and chloride penetration
- Penetrates to protect concrete from abrasion, impact, moisture and chemical attack
- Underwater protection of concrete surfaces
- Crack injection to structurally repair concrete
- Repair of joints, walls, columns and beams
- Enhanced tensile elongation for use on bridges and other high flexural environments
- Low viscosity to allow for deep penetration. Duraguard 401-30E is capable of penetrating cracks as narrow as 0.001 inches wide by gravity alone.
- Wide temperature application range from 40° F (4° C) to 120° F (49° C)
- Fast setting—can be opened to traffic within 2 hours of application
- Excellent impact, abrasion and chemical resistance—resists attack from deicing salts and a wide range of other chemicals
- Withstands full immersion for extended duration in liquid chemicals and fresh or salt water without eroding, blistering or loss of bond
- Low odor / non-flammable formula