ChemSpeed 75 ES
Extended Set, High Strength
Structural Concrete Repair Mortar
ChemSpeed 75 ES is a one component, high performance structural
repair mortar. Its extended set, enhanced flow and extended working time
make it ideal for horizontal, form & pour, and hot weather applications.
ChemSpeed 75 ES is a one component, high performance structural repair mortar with extended setting properties. At the minimum water level, ChemSpeed 75ES can be used as a horizontal patching mortar with superior finishing and placement characteristics. At the maximum water level it is an easily pumpable and highly flowable mortar with extended set times for form and pour applications. Within that water range, ChemSpeed 75 ES is extremely accommodating to user preferences and application requirements for flow and finishability, or for use as a "summer grade" repair mortar with extended set times.
ChemSpeed 75 ES may be placed neat, or extended up to 60% with 3/8" pea gravel for deeper repairs.
- Structural filling holes subject to heavy traffic including concrete decks, bridges and roadways
- Full-depth patching of horizontal concrete.
- As a flowable and pumpable mortar for form & pour repairs to columns, spans, barriers, etc.
- Reaches initial set in 40 to 50 minutes at 72°F (22°C) at maximum water level, 25 to 30 minutes at minimum water level.
- Able to be finished earlier with better results when used as a horizontal patching mortar.
- Superior flow and pumpability in form and pour applications.
- Repairs from 0.50 inch (1.3 cm) to full depth.
- Non-shrink with exceptional bond strength.
- May be placed at temperatures down to 20°F (-6.7°C) if ACI 306 cold weather concreting standards are followed.
- Resists freeze-thaw cycles and deicing chemicals.
- May be extended for economical placement at depths greater than 1.5 inches (4 cm).