Rapid Setting, High Strength Structural
Concrete Repair Mortar
ChemSpeed 65 is a high strength, very rapid setting,
structural concrete repair mortar. It is a portland cement
based material and requires only water for mixing.
ChemSpeed 65 is suitable for horizontal or formed vertical
applications and may be extended up to 60% for deep
- Structural filling holes subject to heavy traffic including
concrete decks, bridges and roadways.
- Filling of dowel bar slots across transverse cracks in
highway pavement (Dowel Bar Retrofit).
- Fast setting repairs to high load concrete such as loading
docks and industrial floors.
- Repairs adjacent to construction and expansion joints.
- Initial set in 25-30 minutes at 72°F (22°C)
- Repairs from 0.50 inch (1.3 cm) to full depth.
- Nonshrink for exceptional bond strength.
- High early strength gaining 2500 psi (17 MPa) in 1 hour at
- May be placed at temperatures down to 40°F (4.4°C) if ACI 306 cold weather concreting standards are followed.
- Accepts rubber wheeled traffic over road surfaces or
industrial facilities in one hour.
- Resists freeze-thaw cycles and deicing chemicals.
- May be extended for economical placement at depths greater than 1.5 inches (4 cm)